Join Us -- Director of Operations!
Opportunity is calling!
Your job title: Director of Operations
Where you will work: CityScape Metro Group at Keller Williams Realty in Reston VA
Reports to: CEO, John Murdock
Who are we looking for?
Our Director of Operations is an individual who is detail oriented, thrives on helping people, is smart as a whip at solving problems, and has vast experience & proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization. This person also manages, hires, and recruits talented individuals for the organization. This person has a proven track record of substantially growing an organization's back-end support.
People feel happy and cared for when they interact with this person. This individual is patient and not easily flustered. H/she has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates integrity, shares our team values, has a work ethic that is higher than most, and a history of being a high achiever who craves accountability to results and is very coachable.
The Director of Operations must be comfortable being uncomfortable as part of a team who is always looking to grow, while at the same time enjoy having a schedule and checking things off the list daily. H/she is super tech savvy and also solutions oriented. He/she will manage the entire listing-to-contract process efficiently and effectively. This individual must like being the behind the scenes person that makes the world go around.
Who are we NOT looking for?
This is not an entry position to being a real estate agent. This is not an entry position for back-end support. We are looking for someone who is seasoned and has a track record of operations success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Implement & improve all systems for the Listing & Closing process
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations.
- Work closely with agents.
- Handle all administrative tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on sales.
- Maintain database, assist with client events.
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing & closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing & closing processes.
- Ensure compliance with CityScape Metro's standards & regulations.
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Superb people skills
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions oriented
- Goal oriented & accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS.
Real estate license is not required and is a plus if you have it.
Salary Range: $40,000-70,000 with benefits and yearly bonuses. Based on experience.